Tuesday, February 23, 2016

RMS un cover up and lip2cheek review


The founder and creator of RMS Beauty Rose Marie Swift she is a well known makeup artist that was diagnosed with high chemical toxicity that made her sick due to prolong exposure to chemicals and toxic found in makeup and other beauty products thats why she was inspired to create this all natural organic line RMS beauty.



Which is well loved by famous models and actresses such as Miranda Kerr, Giselle Bundchen, Karolina Korkova, Zoe Saldana
Jessica Alba, Scarlet Johansson and many more...



RMS 'Un' Cover up in shade #22

Claim: Formulated to reveal and enhance healthier looking skin…not just cover it up. Completely lightweight and hydrating to the skin, the 'un'cover-up will reveal more youthful and radiant skin. Minimizes the appearance of pores and rejuvenates the skin.
Use as a foundation or a light concealer as it visibly melts into the skin while covering imperfections and redness. Provides even coverage for flawless looking skin that will never look heavy or dry. Moisturizes and heals, resulting in a beautiful second skin. 

Review

A well hyped concealer/foundation organic and natural, one small pot cost $32 was it really worth a splurge? lets find out....

My first impression was it is so tiny but classy and convenient to bring good for reapplicaion. As per instruction say I dont need to put on any moisturizer prior to application of the un cover up as Its main ingredients is coconut oil so it is already moisturizing, I follow the instruction and did just that I put the un cover up all over my face i must say I had a little hard time of spreading it without primer or moisturizer but I still manage to blend it well as it is creamy and the finish result?.... 
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Coverage: Neutralizes my red pimples, hides my dark spot and covers my dark eye circles. Light to medium buildable coverage


Appearance: Not dewy for me just glowy improves skin tone,  it really does give a radiant youthful appearance


Lasting Power: Last quite long 5-6hrs after that I get oily on my T-zone but doest look greasy just a little blot of oil absorbing paper and voila oil fixed by the way I have combination skin


I am very excited to try this product as I read tons of good reviews a lot of celebrity liked it plus this

is one of Miranda kerr's beauty staple and I look up to her because of her ideology about beauty that proper nourishment from inside and out is the key to beautiful skin and I so believe her why not it shows from her face really one of the youthful and fresh face looking model out there so whatever she does sometimes I do copy haha so without any hesitation I buy this product simple as that... fortunately It did not disappoint me as I said before my skin lately is in chaos dry combo skin with pimple breakouts uneven skin tone ugh so many bad things going on haha... anyway this product help my skin look much better not overly done just enhance I really did not expect that it will work for me that nicely so Im glad I did not waste my money. I look like Miranda kerr now well more like feeling VS model lol.

*Juuust a little caution to those who are allergic or had an adverse reaction to coconut oil, they use it as their primary ingredients mostly to all their line so best to patch test it first, good for combination/dry skin, for oily skin I suggest prime first and then finish with mattifying powder to make it last a little bit longer.

RMS Lip2cheek

Claim: Our lip2cheek is a unique formula that combines hydration and protection with abundant mineral color for a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks.
The seven lip2cheek colors are the result of over 20 years experience applying makeup to some of the world's most beautiful faces. Created with nourishing organic ingredients, each unique shade can vary from a youthful sheer to  a more densely colored stain. 

Review

Very very pigmented not drying easily applied had a good lasting power, gives natural and dramatic effect depends on the application, It lived up to its claim It gives a vibrant appearance.

Over all I am very satisfied I love products that help us make our imperfect skin look better but at the same time doesn't harm it but rather nourish it I cant say anything anymore I am just in love with RMS now so far best organic product I tried.
*As always I bought this two product online at www.beautylish.com because it is not locally available RMS 'Un' cover up cost $32 and Lip2cheek cost $32 as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment