Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Human heart Nature Pure Rosehip Oil




Human Heart Nature is a pro poor, pro environment and pro Philippines that cater natural products that benefits the farmers of Gandang kalikasan. I do admire their mission and vision thus I support their company and they do produce high quality and effective products I am so proud that it is Filipino owned natural brand I do hope they continue to grow and innovate new natural products.

Pure Rosehip Oil
Review


After thorough research and review reading on this natural oil I finally decided to buy and the brand I choose to try is Human Heart Nature all their products are very engaging and they have tons of list of wonderful products one of my fave is their sunflower beauty oil and Ive been using it ever since they just started and It works wonders. (review on beauty sunflower oil soon)

The packaging is so luxurious and looks so expensive but fear not it is not, as you can see it only cost P695 quite cheap for a high quality product and it is natural yey!.

The consistency is of course oily and you have to rub or massage it on your face to fully absorb it no strong smell its a plus points for me I am just using this product for just 3days so I cant tell for sure If my dark spots are lightening or fading but it does look lighter than before so I have high hopes for this one I will just continue using it and I will be back for a full review. It does looks promising ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment