Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser Review: Updated


Meet Indie Lee


After conquering a life-threatening brain tumor that pointed to environmental toxins as the culprit, Indie Lee awoke on April 22, 2009 with a new lease on life and the passion to create a chic and eco-friendly namesake collection. Comprised of the finest all-natural ingredients around the world, the line is designed to enhance the face and body with gratifying green glamour. Indulge in the luxurious feel and beautiful benefits of Indie Lee products while protecting the Earth– and your body. Unleash your inner and outer beauty with Indie Lee, an eco-chic collection of skincare products that combine style and sustainability without sacrifice.

Review

I have combo acne prone skin and my usual cleanser is Neutrogena fragrance free for sensitive skin It is  a good facial wash and I don't had any bad reaction while using it & my face clear up too however I notice that my skin looks dull and lifeless so I decided to look for a much better one a clarifying and a nourishing cleanser as well and so while looking I find IndieLee products and decided to buy her brightening cleanser to try.

I am using my Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser for two weeks now and I can already see the difference It does really help brighten the face its a very mild cleanser but still does it job removes dirt and sebum does control my acne too but not drying, I love using it with my Clarisonic brush once in a while for a deep refine exfoliating experience and after washing, my face looks more clear, fresh and nourish plus the scent is so yummy!!! but not too overpowering  as it uses natural oils it awakens your senses and calms you this product does make me feel always excited and eager to wash my face so no more lazy washing haha. Great mild cleanser & it is natural !!!(a fanatic of natural organic products here) a must try product will definitely repurchase, now It pique my buying prowess again so lets go on the hunt for the next IndieeLee product (browse browse brows :)


* Bought from www.beautylish.com for $32



Ingredients

Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside (Veg. Oils & Sugar), Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Coco Glucoside Oleaste (Coconut and Sunflower Oil), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein*, Xanthan Gum, Fragaria Chiloensis Seed Oil (Strawberry), Lycopene, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin (both derived from natural sources). 

*Note: contains gluten. 

Update Review


So Ive been using this cleanser I think for about 1month and half and it really delivers! my skin become even no breakouts it controls my oily skin and the look of my skin is much brighter than before it did make my skin glow very  mild cleanser and I like that Indiee uses minimal ingredients but with effective result. Big Love and thumbs up for this product its a blind buy that turn out sooo well. 








1 comment:

  1. Hi Miracle, Thank you for such a thoughtful review. XX, Indie

    ReplyDelete